Volunteer visa and residence permit


Visa and Residence permit – Tanzania:


  • #1. If you’re a tourists/ internship/ volunteering/ teacher exchange period is more than 3 months you need to buy tourist visa USD 50 (from USA and Ireland USD 100, on arrival airport or crossing the border)) as you arrive to Tanzania.

  • #2. NOTE:  Even if you are only volunteering for 2 weeks or couple weeks or months. You are still needed to pay for a business visa or volunteer permit (250 USD)? Yes. According to Tanzanian law, all volunteers and interns need to pay for business/Volunteer permits then the application for volunteer permit in Tanzania are usually filled by organisations that accepts volunteers.

  • #3. Volunteering is a best way to get involved in the real life of Africa community. Several opportunities are available within our foundation and to get volunteering in Tanzania. you will need to have: (i). Invitation Letter – You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering. (ii). Certificates of Commitment – Your volunteer organization should be able to provide you with certificates showing they are committed to join for voluntary work in Tanzania and all these certificates can help on Visa process and we are also committed to help you on this.
Arusha 2 years 0 Answers 195 views 0

Leave an answer